Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hi Internet Marketing Entrepreneurs,

Ken Wolff here with a hot tip!

It is good to keep a balance in what you do.  A lot of my friends these days are involved with a new gamification of traffic exchanges and working as a team to earn experience points.  The top teams in the competition earn cash and other valuable resources that they can then use to promote their personal business.

The best way to get traffic to what you are promoting is by using traffic credits.  They can be purchased at a very reasonable rate, earned by clicking on a matching icon or a text link in a safelist email, playing games, gifts from your upline and few more that I will mention later.

For now I would just like to invite you to join our team in a new traffic exchange owned by my good friend Paul Germana called ProfitTrek.:

Join Profit-Trek

Click here to join Profit-Trek

It is important for you to join with someone you know like and trust.  Ask your upline if they have a link to join.  Below are the members of our team.  We will all work together to build your downline.













Click here to join with Michael Mallia!
Click here to join with Mona LaSala
Click here to join with Carla Frey!
Click here to join with Rahul Taneja
Click here to join with Marlene Robertson
Click here to join with Laurie D Shepherd
Click here to join with Liz Korevaar
Click here to join with MahaboobbashaSK syed (MK)
So what is needed now.  You still need to build a downline,  Never work alone.  “I would rather have 1% of 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own” J. Paul Getty

Please share your comments and ideas below.  Send me the contact information of your referrals and the member profile image URLs and I will update this blog as we work together as a team. 

To your Internet Marketing Success,


Ken Wolff
Internet Marketing Consultant
916-704-9238
The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook
Connect with me on FB & Skype ID:  ken.wolff1
Follow On Twitter
Twitter ID:  KenWolff
Your past cannot be changed: 
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!



Click Here Take your life in a whole new direction!


2 comments:

  1. Ken
    If you haven't heard of X100K then your missing out on this great program Admin by Mike Weber ! Contact me on skype rudysgold & will explain this program of over 200,000 members so far! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rudy! I think I have heard of that but I will contact you anyway....BTW My Skype ID is the same as my FB ID: ken.wolff1

      Delete